Aeroflot reported (06-Apr-2012) the following financial highlights for 12 months ended 31-Dec-2011 (according to Russian Accounting Standards):
- Revenue: RUB135,801 million (EUR3330 million), +20.6% year-on-year;
- Cost of goods and services: RUB111,081 million (EUR2724 million);
- Profit before tax: RUB13,844 million (EUR339.4 million), and not a loss before tax of RUB13,844 million as previously reported;
- Net profit: RUB10,400 million (EUR255.0 million), and not a net loss of RUB10,400 million as previously reported;
- Total assets: RUB96,730 million (EUR2372 million), +33.2% when compared to period commencing 01-Jan-2011;
- Passenger traffic: +20.8%.
*Based on the average conversion rate at EUR1 = RUB40.7851 for the period