Aerodrom Ljubljana 2012 profits did not meet target, 2013 outlook mixed
- Operating revenue: EUR30.8 million, -4.6% on forecast and -9.3% year-on-year;
- EBIT: EUR5.2 million, less than forecast;
- Net profit: EUR5.2 million, -11.6% on forecast and -1.2% year-on-year;
- Passenger numbers: 1.2 million, +9.1% on forecast and -12.5% year-on-year;
- Aircraft movements: 35,019, -8.4% on forecast and -10.8% year-on-year. [more – original PR]
Aerodrom Ljubljana: "Although no significant economic recovery can yet be expected in 2013, the trend of decline in total traffic at Ljubljana Jože Pučnik Airport has already come to an end, thanks to the pronounced growth in foreign airlines’ traffic in the first quarter. The forecast for passenger traffic in 2013 is positive, with a moderate recovery of 2.2% expected. Operating revenues and expenses will be down slightly on 2012, as will net profit. Investments in buildings and equipment totalling EUR 27,604 thousand have been planned for this year, the most important of which will be the initial construction of the new passenger terminal and the renovation of the old terminal. The investments are expected to be financed in full with internal resources." Source: Company statement, 19-Apr-2013.