Aer Lingus passenger numbers stable - traffic highlights for Aug-2013:
- Passenger numbers: 1.0 million, -0.4% year-on-year;
- Short-haul: 884,000, -2.4%;
- Long-haul: 121,000, +17.5%;
- Passenger load factor: 86.6%, -0.7 ppt;
- Short-haul: 82.1%, -2.5 ppts;
- Long-haul: 94.9%, +1.7 ppt. [more - original PR]
Aer Lingus: "We previously noted in our 2013 first half results outlook statement that good weather conditions in July had somewhat eroded our forward booking profile. The impact of this is reflected in our August short haul figures." Source: Company statement, 05-Sep-2013.