Aegean Airlines revenue up 2% - financial highlights for the 12 months ended 31-Dec-2009:
- Revenue: EUR622.7 million, +2% year-on-year;
- EBITDAR: EUR95.9 million, -6%;
- EBITDA: EUR31.5 million, -45%;
- Profit before tax: EUR32.5 million, -19%;
- Net profit: EUR23.0 million, -22%;
- Passenger numbers: 6.6 million, +10.0%. [more]
Aegean Airlines: “The conditions that we are facing in 2010 are even more difficult given the deteriorating economic conditions in Greece. Within this environment, our target is to ensure the long-term prospects of the company by a) effective cost management, b) maintaining the quality of services provided while improving the attractiveness of our fare offers and c) securing and implementing the necessary local and international co-operations and alliances,” Dimitris Gerogiannis, Managing Director. Source: Aegean Airlines, 23-Mar-2010.