Aegean Airlines revenue up 20% – financial highlights for three months ended 30-Sep-2013:
- Revenue: EUR253.8 million, +20.4% year-on-year;
- Operating profit: EUR67.6 million, +43.6%;
- Profit after tax: EUR42.7 million, +43.0%;
- Total assets: EUR509.5 million;
- Cash and cash equivalents: EUR237.8 million;
- Total liabilities: EUR298.1 million. [more - original PR]
Aegean Airlines: “Our consistency in the development of our international route network has been rewarded as we have benefited from the strong trend of incoming leisure traffic. Our expansion to new markets and the maturing of our brand and presence internationally, combined with the cost initiatives implemented have finally yielded significant profit, albeit following 3 consecutive loss making years,” Dimitris Gerogiannis, MD. Source: Company statement, 29-Nov-2013.