ZIPAIR to launch service between Tokyo (Narita) and Singapore from September 7
ZIPAIR Tokyo today announced the decision to launch scheduled service between Tokyo Narita and Singapore on September 7, 2021. Reservations and tickets will be available today at 2 p.m. (Japan Standard Time) on the carrier’s website, https://www.zipair.net.
– Flight schedule is subject to government approvals.
The carrier will provide two types of airfares: "ZIP Full-Flat Value" and "Standard Value," offering two classes of service on a Boeing 787 configured aircraft. In addition, ZIPAIR features a "U6 Standard Value" fare for children under seven years of age at a flat rate of JPY5,000 per sector. This flexible and convenient service enables children, including infants under two years of age, to reserve a confirmed seat.
(1) Fare Information
Fare Type: ZIP Full-Flat Value
Fare (Tokyo – Singapore): JPY50,000-397,000
Fare (Singapore – Tokyo): SGD649-5,149
Age: 7 years and older
Fare Type: Standard Value
Fare (Tokyo – Singapore): JPY15,000-295,000
Fare (Singapore – Tokyo): SGD195-3,826
Age: 7 years and older
Fare Type: U6 Standard Value
Fare (Tokyo – Singapore): JPY5,000
Fare (Singapore – Tokyo): SGD65
Age: Less than 7 years
– In addition to the airfare, airport charges, fees, and taxes are required.
– Each fare includes a maximum of 7kg of carry-on baggage per passenger.
– Additional fees apply for optional meals, checked baggage(s), and for advanced seat selection.
– Airfares (excluding U6 Standard Value) will fluctuate subject to the availability of each flight.
(2) Airfare Rules ("ZIP Full-Flat Value," "Standard Value," and "U6 Standard Value")
Purchase Deadline: At least 90 minutes prior to the departure of the scheduled flight
Date Change: Not permitted
Refund: Not permitted
– For new reservations requested through the ZIPAIR Contact Center, an Administrative Fee will apply for each sector/per person for each transaction.
– For more information, please visit the ZIPAIR website.
Comment by Shingo Nishida, President of ZIPAIR Tokyo
"We are pleased to announce that ZIPAIR is expanding our international network this September and will feature scheduled service to Singapore as our fourth destination. Singapore is not only known as a global financial and logistics hub in Southeast Asia, but also an attractive city featuring a multi-ethnic culture."
"As the impact of COVID-19 continues, we believe that the best way to contribute to society today is to transport cargo and support the global supply chain using our Boeing 787 aircraft, while continuing to prepare for the day we can welcome back customers to travel freely between various countries and continents. ZIPAIR has implemented key measures against COVID-19 and is prepared to provide safe and secure flights, which includes the distribution of our ZIPAIR Care Kit and have applied an anti-viral and anti-bacterial coating throughout the cabin to protect our valued customers."
"Due to the impact of COVID-19, restrictions on entry into both countries are still in effect, but we hope that our new service to Singapore will provide a new convenient option for those who need to travel to and from Japan for business or pleasure."