Tourism Fiji: Expression Of Interest For Engagement With Public Relation Agencies
Scope of Work
Tourism Fiji is seeking EOI from Public Relations Agencies that can help it achieve its visitor targets and drive publicity for the destination.
Tourism Fiji will engage up to three designated Public Relations Agencies for an “agency of record” status allowing these selected pre-approved agencies to submit RFP’s and creative pitches on a “per project basis”.
The Public Relations Agency’s assigned scope of work could include but not limited to the:
• coordination/facilitation of press events and/or media blitzes for broadcast
• print and online media
• the creation of original and unique campaigns to stimulate and maximize national and/or regional media attention
• tracking and compiling press coverage about Tourism Fiji on the assigned campaigns
• working with Tourism Fiji on any crisis management
• and creating media events/blitzes focused around various Tourism Fiji partners (for example, a campaign supporting Fiji Airways’ new service to a particular city or a new partner resort property)
• Name of agency, full address, contact details, name of designation of the head of the organization, name of contact person
• Profile & track record of agency
• Profile of key members of the team including level of experience
• Award winning campaigns, if any
• Fees and examples of campaign costs
• Sampling of current and recent client list and testimonials
• Examples of travel trade campaigns
The costs of preparing the proposals are not reimbursable, and Tourism Fiji is not bound to accept any of the proposals submitted.