Ryanair to open new Düsseldorf base (no. 86)
1 BASED AIRCRAFT, 2 NEW ROUTES TO ALICANTE & MALAGA & 140,000 C'MERS
Ryanair, Europe's No.1 airline, today (26 Apr) announced that it will open a new base at Düsseldorf Airport from June, its 11th base in Germany and 86th in Europe, with 1 based aircraft, as it launched 2 new summer routes to Alicante and Malaga. These new Ryanair routes are in addition to the daily service to Palma de Mallorca which was announced earlier this year and the 12 routes operated on behalf of Laudamotion, all of which are on sale on Ryanair.com.
Ryanair's Dusseldorf summer 2018 schedule will deliver:
- 1 based aircraft (an investment of $100m)
- 3 routes: Alicante (daily), Malaga (daily) & Palma de Mallorca (daily)
- 21 weekly flights
- 140,000 customers p.a.
German consumers and visitors can book their summer holidays at even lower fares, and enjoy Ryanair's 2018 "Always Getting Better" improvements including:
- Price Promise - find a cheaper fare and we'll refund the difference + €5 to your My Ryanair account
- Punctuality Promise - we aim to deliver 90% of flights on time
- Lower checked-in bag fees (€25), bigger bag allowance (20kg)
- Connecting flights at Rome, Milan & Porto with more airports to follow
- Ryanair Rooms with "10% back" Travel Credit
These new routes offer will offer German customers even more routes and flights to Spanish sunshine destinations and are on sale today from €19.99 on the Ryanair.com website. Ryanair will launch its Dusseldorf winter 2018 schedule in the coming weeks.
"Ryanair is pleased to announce a new base at Düsseldorf Airport, our 11th German base, and launch two new routes to Alicante and Malaga for summer 2018. These new routes are in addition to our recently announced service to Palma de Mallorca and all three will operate daily from 1st June.
To celebrate our new Dusseldorf base and continued German growth, we are releasing seats for sale on these new routes from just €19.99, which are available for booking today for travel in June. Since these amazing low prices will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com and avoid missing out."