JetBlue Introduces an All-New Way to Take Flight Through Its Award-Winning TrueBlue Loyalty
New Partnership with Blade Further Enhances Loyalty Program’s Growing List of Benefits
JetBlue® (NASDAQ: JBLU) today announced it is adding all-new benefits to the airline’s award-winning TrueBlue® loyalty program, which expand available perks to even more aspects of the broader travel experience. These benefits are aimed at bringing even more value to JetBlue’s loyalty program by offering customers new and convenient choices when making their way to or from the airport when flying with JetBlue.
“We know the JetBlue journey starts long before our customers step aboard one of our flights, which is why we are making more of the entire travel experience even easier and even more rewarding,” said, Chris Buckner, vice president of loyalty & partnerships, JetBlue. “This partnership will help us further evolve and enhance our TrueBlue program so our most loyal customers can enjoy more perks more often.”
Fly Away with Blade
Blade provides helicopter airport transfers between Manhattan and John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) and Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR). Journey times to both JFK and EWR can take as little as five minutes from Manhattan’s Midtown heliports.
Available now, Mosaic+ members will receive credits that are redeemable for complimentary seats on Blade airport helicopter transfers through the new partnership, when connecting to or from JetBlue flights. Credits can also be used for a Mosaic+ member’s eligible travel companions.
Starting July 1, Mosaic members will receive 25% off their first-ever Blade Airport trip and TrueBlue members will receive 10% off their first trip when connecting to or from JetBlue flights.
"We look forward to enabling loyal JetBlue fliers to fly between the city and area airports in as little as five minutes,” said Melissa Tomkiel, Blade’s President. “Given its New York City roots JetBlue is an ideal partner as we continue to ramp up our Blade Airport service to six days a week and up to thirteen hours per day in New York City.”
JetBlue becomes the only U.S. airline to offer an airport transfer partnership of this kind and will provide TrueBlue members access to Blade through 2023.
Building on 2022 Benefits
Today’s newly announced partnership builds on previously announced 2022 enhancements to the TrueBlue program.
First announced in December 2021 and available through December 31, 2022, JetBlue Mosaic members can utilize exclusive benefits including opportunities for Even More® Space seat upgrades, access to FoundersCard benefits and ground transportation perks. Previously announced new Mosaic benefits for 2022 include:
- 100% rebate on Even More® Space points redemptions.
- Purchase an Even More Space seat with points at time of booking or for free at check-in. In 2022, Even More Space seats will never exceed 200 points—and Mosaics will be given a 200-point rebate after flying. This benefit is available for Mosaic members and travel companions on the same reservation. Points and rebates apply per person, per segment.
- Exclusive FoundersCard Membership
- Enjoy 500+ premium travel, business, and lifestyle benefits, including exclusive member pricing and privileges, loyalty status upgrades, and more. Once members qualify for Mosaic, they will receive an email with an enrollment link.
- Complimentary unlimited upgrades on Heathrow Express
- Upgrade from Express to Business First on the Heathrow Express between Heathrow and Paddington Station, in addition to discounted fares for all JetBlue Customers. Mosaic members can purchase any Express ticket and must show their same-day boarding pass which reads “MOSAIC” or displays the Mosaic logo to a Heathrow Express member of staff upon boarding.
JetBlue also introduced an all-new loyalty experience – Mosaic+. All Mosaics who qualify for Mosaic+ in 2022 will be eligible for special perks which are only available in 2022 until the end of the year. To qualify for Mosaic+, customers must earn 45,000 Mosaic Qualifying Points or spend $150,000 on either their JetBlue Plus Card or their JetBlue Business Card.
- Four Mint Upgrades in 2022
- Book in the back, move to Mint at no extra charge, with four upgrades that can be redeemed for any Mint flight (excluding London), pending availability 24 hours before departure. Upgrades can also be used for up to one travel companion on the same reservation. Simply book a seat for the core JetBlue experience on an eligible Mint flight at least 96 hours before departure, and Mosaic+ members will be automatically waitlisted for Mint, as long as there is an available certificate.
- FoundersCard Elite Membership
- Enjoy 500+ premium travel, business, and lifestyle benefits, including exclusive member pricing and privileges, loyalty status upgrades, and more which go above and beyond the standard membership. Mosaic+ members will receive even more benefits with FoundersCard Elite. Once members qualify for Mosaic+, they will receive an email with an enrollment link for FoundersCard Elite.