Campus Travel: Flight Centre’s Corporate Division Appoints New Leader
29-Jan-2018 Flight Centre Travel Group’s (FCTG) corporate division has ushered in the 2018 working year with a new leader.
FCTG Corporate operates a staple of six corporate and specialist travel brands including:
- FCM Travel Solutions (travel management company for mid-to-large market enterprises)
- Corporate Traveller (travel management company for small-to-mid market businesses)
- Campus Travel (university and academic travel management specialist)
- Stage and Screen (sports and entertainment travel management specialist)
- ciEvents (FCTG’s meeting and events management and travel specialist)
- 4D Business Travel Consulting (FCTG’s business travel advisory group)
Most recently James was at the helm of FCM Travel Solutions, where he had been driving the strategic direction of FCTG’s flagship national corporate business since 2013.
Well respected and known within Australia’s corporate travel sector, James has been part of the Flight Centre group for the past 14 years. He has an excellent understanding of the differing requirements of the corporate customer, having worked in numerous FCTG brands including Campus Travel and Corporate Traveller.
He has also worked with two multi-national travel management companies in Europe.
James is an experienced leader and takes on this senior management role with a deep understanding of how FCTG’s corporate business works - across operations, account management, product, technology and marketing.
General Manager of Campus Travel, Cathryn Cole welcomed James to the role and said he was well positioned to take FCTG’s corporate division to a new level of success.
“James commenced his career in the travel industry at the grass roots level as a consultant and through the course of his career has worked in a variety of roles including Team Leader, Account Manager, Area Leader and Brand Leader. James’ in-depth knowledge and understanding of the systems and platforms that drive our businesses from the ground up is a major advantage for all our corporate brands,” Cathryn said.
“I believe James will revolutionalise our business and I’m excited to see what he has planned for the corporate division of FCTG.”