Recorded at CAPA LCCs in North Asia, 13-14 Jun 2017
What Is The Outlook For LCCs In China?
Three years after the CAAC gave sweeping support for LCCs, the transition remains gradual. What obstacles are there? Are CAAC's predictions of LCC growth attainable? Moderator: McKinsey & Company, Partner, Steve Saxon Panel:
- 9AIR, Director Marketing & Sales, Airline Network, Jianming Qiu
- AirAsia Group, President China & North Asia, Kathleen Tan
- Lucky Air, CFO, Jiawen Fu
- MIT SCALE NSCIIC, Director, Dr Shaoxuan Liu
- Spring Airlines, VP Jonathan Hutt