Shannon Air Ukraine
Founded in 2004, Shannon Air Ukraine provides ground handling, operational support, passenger handling, fuel supply and catering services at airports in Ukraine and Moldova.
13 airports are supplied with ground handling services by Shannon Air Ukraine
- Chernivtsi International Airport
- Dnipropetrovsk International Airport
- Donetsk Sergey Prokofiev International Airport
- Ivano-Frankivsk International Airport
- Kharkiv International Airport
- Khmelnytskyi Airport
- Kyiv Boryspil International Airport
- Kyiv Igor Sikorsky International Airport
- Lviv Danylo Halytskyi International Airport
- Mykolaiv International Airport
CAPA Profiles help you identify new business opportunities and make better business decisions, by providing accurate and up-to-date data on airports, airlines, suppliers, investors, MROs, lessors and countries/territories around the world. Each profile offers comprehensive news and analysis, as well as the ability to drill down into data on schedules, capacity share, fleet, traffic, financial results and more.Become a CAPA Member
Our full profiles are only available to CAPA Members. CAPA Membership provides exclusive access to the information you need to monitor the competitive landscape and guide your organisation towards success.
It’s ideal for industry analysts, managers and executives who need a snapshot of the latest news, analysis and data from our global team, with the ability to export or email PDF reports in one click.
- 5000+ airports
- 3000+ airlines
- 1600+ suppliers
- 800+ airport investors
- 250+ countries/territories and regions
- And more
CAPA Membership also gives you access to a customised selection of more than 1,000 global News Briefs every week, as well as a comprehensive Data Centre, Analysis Reports and Research Publications. You can also choose from our range of premium add-ons, including Route Maps, Fleet Data and more.