Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS)
Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS) is a fully integrated state-owned energy corporation headquartered in Kuala Lumpur. PETRONAS is owned by the Malaysian Government, and consists of 91 wholly-owned subsidiaries, 39 partly-owned subsidiaries and 20 affiliated companies. In addition to being one of the leading conglomerates in the resource and energy sector, Petroliam Nasional Berhad has diversified its operations to marketing, logistics and property development. Listed subsidiaries of PETRONAS include;
- PETRONAS Chemicals Group Berhad;
- PETRONAS Dagangan Berhad;
- PETRONAS Gas Berhad;
- MISC Berhad for Logistics and Maritime;
- KLCC Property Holdings Berhad.
31 airports are supplied with ground handling services by Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS)
- Bali Denpasar Ngurah Rai Airport
- Bintulu Airport
- Bloemfontein Bram Fischer International Airport
- Durban King Shaka International Airport
- Hong Kong International Airport
- Jakarta Soekarno-Hatta International Airport
- Jeddah King Abdulaziz International Airport
- Johannesburg Lanseria Airport
- Johannesburg Oliver R Tambo International Airport
- Johor Bahru Senai International Airport
CAPA Profiles help you identify new business opportunities and make better business decisions, by providing accurate and up-to-date data on airports, airlines, suppliers, investors, MROs, lessors and countries/territories around the world. Each profile offers comprehensive news and analysis, as well as the ability to drill down into data on schedules, capacity share, fleet, traffic, financial results and more.Become a CAPA Member
Our full profiles are only available to CAPA Members. CAPA Membership provides exclusive access to the information you need to monitor the competitive landscape and guide your organisation towards success.
It’s ideal for industry analysts, managers and executives who need a snapshot of the latest news, analysis and data from our global team, with the ability to export or email PDF reports in one click.
- 5000+ airports
- 3000+ airlines
- 1600+ suppliers
- 800+ airport investors
- 250+ countries/territories and regions
- And more
CAPA Membership also gives you access to a customised selection of more than 400 global News Briefs every weekday, as well as a comprehensive Data Centre, Analysis Reports and Research Publications. You can also choose from our range of premium add-ons, including MRO Matrix, Route Maps, Fleet Data and more.