Integrated Airline Services
Integrated Airline Services provides cargo handling, passenger handling and ramp services at 39 locations in the US.
40 airports are supplied with ground handling services by Integrated Airline Services
- Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport
- Baltimore/Washington International Airport
- Chicago O'Hare International Airport
- Dallas Fort Worth International Airport
- Denver International Airport
- El Paso International Airport
- Eugene F. Kranz Toledo Express Airport
- Fresno Yosemite International Airport
- Grand Forks International Airport
CAPA Profiles help you identify new business opportunities and make better business decisions, by providing accurate and up-to-date data on airports, airlines, suppliers, investors, MROs, lessors and countries/territories around the world. Each profile offers comprehensive news and analysis, as well as the ability to drill down into data on schedules, capacity share, fleet, traffic, financial results and more.Become a CAPA Member
Our full profiles are only available to CAPA Members. CAPA Membership provides exclusive access to the information you need to monitor the competitive landscape and guide your organisation towards success.
It’s ideal for industry analysts, managers and executives who need a snapshot of the latest news, analysis and data from our global team, with the ability to export or email PDF reports in one click.
- 5000+ airports
- 3000+ airlines
- 1600+ suppliers
- 800+ airport investors
- 250+ countries/territories and regions
- And more
CAPA Membership also gives you access to a customised selection of more than 1,000 global News Briefs every week, as well as a comprehensive Data Centre, Analysis Reports and Research Publications. You can also choose from our range of premium add-ons, including Route Maps, Fleet Data and more.