Hallmark Aviation Services
Originally founded in 1989, Hallmark Aviation Services specialises in the provision of above-the-wing ground handling services including passenger services, flight operations and training.
10 airports are supplied with ground handling services by Hallmark Aviation Services
- Burbank Bob Hope Airport
- Chicago O'Hare International Airport
- Honolulu Daniel K Inouye International Airport
- John Wayne Orange County Airport
- Los Angeles International Airport
- Oakland International Airport
- Sacramento International Airport
- San Diego International Airport
- San Francisco International Airport
- San José Mineta International Airport
To have full CAPA Profile access you need a CAPA Membership
Your portal for aviation data
CAPA Profiles contain the most up to date news and analysis plus a comprehensive range of timely and reliable data including schedules, capacity share (passenger and cargo), fleet summary, traffic results (monthly and annual), financial results and more. Access Profiles for the latest statistics and insights on airlines, airports, suppliers, countries and regions.
I didn't realise all this traffic data was here. The data is much more up-to-date than the other results we usually use - I'll be using this from now on.- Air Services Development Manager, Airport Member.
Phone: +61 2 9241 3200 | Email: email@example.com