BAE Systems is a global aerospace, defence and security company, headquartered in the UK, with offices in Australia, India, Saudi Arabia and the US. The company delivers a full range of products and services across the air, land and naval space, including advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services.
BAE Systems' range of products and services for commercial aviation include:
- Avionics: Custom navigation, surveillance, and separation systems.
- Flight control systems: found in around 90% of all aircraft used today.
- BAE Systems Regional Aircraft Asset Management: Responsible for the sale and lease of a portfolio of BAe 146/Avro RJ family of regional jets as well as Jetstream 32/41 and ATP turboprops. The fleet amounts to approximately 800 turboprop and jet regional aircraft, making it the world's largest regional aircraft lessor by fleet size and second largest by fleet value.
- Aircraft maintenance and technical support.
CAPA Profiles help you identify new business opportunities and make better business decisions, by providing accurate and up-to-date data on airports, airlines, suppliers, investors, MROs, lessors and countries around the world. Each profile offers comprehensive news and analysis, as well as the ability to drill down into data on schedules, capacity share, fleet, traffic, financial results and more.Become a CAPA Member
Our full profiles are only available to CAPA Members. CAPA Membership provides exclusive access to the information you need to monitor the competitive landscape and guide your organisation towards success.
It’s ideal for industry analysts, managers and executives who need a snapshot of the latest news, analysis and data from our global team, with the ability to export or email PDF reports in one click.
- 5000+ airports
- 3000+ airlines
- 1600+ suppliers
- 800+ airport investors
- 250+ countries and regions
- And more
CAPA Membership also gives you access to a customised selection of more than 400 global News Briefs every weekday, as well as a comprehensive Data Centre, Analysis Reports and Research Publications. You can also choose from our range of premium add-ons, including MRO Matrix, Route Maps, Fleet Data and more.