Headquartered in the UK, Meggitt is an international engineering group that specialises in extreme environment components and sub-systems for aerospace, defence and energy industries. In 2010, Meggitt reorganised its multiple business units into five new divisions through subsequent acquisitions and realignments. The following outlines the operating division and sub-business unit composition of Meggitt PLC:
- Meggitt Aircraft Braking Systems;
- Meggitt Control Systems - Dunlop Equipment, Keith Products, Meggitt Airdynamics, Meggitt Fuelling Products, Meggitt Safety System, Meggitt Thermal Systems (Dunstable, UK), Precision Engine Controls Corp, Serck Aviation, Stewart Warner South Wind and Whittaker Controls;
- Meggitt Equipment Group;
- Meggitt Polymers & Composites - Engineered Fabrics Corporation (EFC), Meggitt Polymer Solutions (UK and USA) and Meggitt Thermal Systems;
- Meggitt Sensing Systems - Wilcoxon Research, Vibro-Meter, Sensorex, Piezo Tech LLC, Ferroperm Piezoceramics and Endevco Corporation.
Independent business units under Meggitt Holdings include;
- Meggitt Training Systems;
- Piher Sensors & Controls SA;
- Meggitt Target Systems;
- Meggitt Customer Services & Support;
- Meggitt Defence Systems, and;
- Meggitt Avionics.
CAPA Profiles help you identify new business opportunities and make better business decisions, by providing accurate and up-to-date data on airports, airlines, suppliers, investors, MROs, lessors and countries/territories around the world. Each profile offers comprehensive news and analysis, as well as the ability to drill down into data on schedules, capacity share, fleet, traffic, financial results and more.Become a CAPA Member
Our full profiles are only available to CAPA Members. CAPA Membership provides exclusive access to the information you need to monitor the competitive landscape and guide your organisation towards success.
It’s ideal for industry analysts, managers and executives who need a snapshot of the latest news, analysis and data from our global team, with the ability to export or email PDF reports in one click.
- 5000+ airports
- 3000+ airlines
- 1600+ suppliers
- 800+ airport investors
- 250+ countries/territories and regions
- And more
CAPA Membership also gives you access to a customised selection of more than 1,000 global News Briefs every week, as well as a comprehensive Data Centre, Analysis Reports and Research Publications. You can also choose from our range of premium add-ons, including Route Maps, Fleet Data and more.