International Airlines Group (IAG)
International Consolidated Airlines Group, S.A. (IAG) is a multi-national holding company with majority stakes in a number of large airlines including British Airways (100%), Iberia (100%) and British Midland International (BMI). IAG is a Spanish registered company with its corporate headquarters in London, UK.
IAG was formed in Jan-2011 with the merger of British Airways and Iberia, both oneworld members, which continue to operate under their distinct brands. IAG is dual-listed on the London Stock Exchange (LSE: IAG) and Madrid Stock Exchange (BMAD: IAG). Qatar Airways holds a 20.01% stake in IAG and is the group's single largest shareholder.
IAG wholly-owned airlines include:
- British Airways
- Aer Lingus & Aer Lingus Regional (acquired in Aug-2015)
- Sun Air of Scandinavia (franchise, since Aug-1996)
- Iberia Regional (Air Nostrum) (franchise, since May-1997)
- BA CityFlyer (100%, since Mar-2007)
- OpenSkies (100%, since Jun-2008)
- Iberia Express (100%, since Mar-2012)
- Vueling Airlines (90.51% since 23-Apr-2013)
- LEVEL (100%, launched on 01-Jun-2017)
IAG minority interests include:
- Comair (South Africa) (18%, since 2000)
- Royal Air Maroc (1%)
- Air Mauritius (2.3%)
To have full CAPA Profile access you need a CAPA Membership
Your portal for aviation data
CAPA Profiles contain the most up to date news and analysis plus a comprehensive range of timely and reliable data including schedules, capacity share (passenger and cargo), fleet summary, traffic results (monthly and annual), financial results and more. Access Profiles for the latest statistics and insights on airlines, airports, suppliers, countries and regions.
I didn't realise all this traffic data was here. The data is much more up-to-date than the other results we usually use - I'll be using this from now on.- Air Services Development Manager, Airport Member.
Phone: +61 2 9241 3200 | Email: email@example.com