Etihad Aviation Group
The Etihad Aviation Group comprises Etihad Airways, the Hala Group of travel and tourism management and loyalty companies as well as Etihad Airport Services and group support functions required to interface with and support its subsidiaries, joint venture companies and equity partners. Air Arabia Abu Dhabi is the airline group's first major investment, a change from it's long-held relationship strategy of airline equity partnerships. Etihad Aviation Group is headquartered in Khalifa City, Abu Dhabi and is Government-owned.
Etihad Aviation Group retains equity holdings in the following carriers:
- Etihad Airways (100%);
- Air Serbia (49%);
- Alitalia (49%);
- Air Seychelles (40%);
- Virgin Australia (21.8%);
- Air Arabia Abu Dhabi (New JV with Air Arabia).
In Dec-2021, Etihad Airways and ADQ announced a proposed transaction, under which a number of Etihad's businesses providing airline support services will become part of a new ADQ aviation company. Details include:
- Etihad Engineering, Etihad Airport Services Cargo, Etihad Airport Services Ground, Etihad Aviation Training, Etihad Secure Logistics and Etihad Technical Training will join an integrated aviation support services company to be established by ADQ;
- Etihad Airport Services Catering will combine with Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Company's (ADNEC) catering business, Capital Hospitality. Etihad Holidays will join ADNEC's tourism promotion business, Tourism 365.
CAPA Profiles help you identify new business opportunities and make better business decisions, by providing accurate and up-to-date data on airports, airlines, suppliers, investors, MROs, lessors and countries/territories around the world. Each profile offers comprehensive news and analysis, as well as the ability to drill down into data on schedules, capacity share, fleet, traffic, financial results and more.Become a CAPA Member
Our full profiles are only available to CAPA Members. CAPA Membership provides exclusive access to the information you need to monitor the competitive landscape and guide your organisation towards success.
It’s ideal for industry analysts, managers and executives who need a snapshot of the latest news, analysis and data from our global team, with the ability to export or email PDF reports in one click.
- 5000+ airports
- 3000+ airlines
- 1600+ suppliers
- 800+ airport investors
- 250+ countries/territories and regions
- And more
CAPA Membership also gives you access to a customised selection of more than 1,000 global News Briefs every week, as well as a comprehensive Data Centre, Analysis Reports and Research Publications. You can also choose from our range of premium add-ons, including Route Maps, Fleet Data and more.