Xiamen Airlines to increase fleet to 130 within five years
In late Aug-2009, Xiamen Airlines signed a USD40 million aircraft purchase and leasing agreement with Industrial and Commercial Bank of China. The carrier will take delivery of ten aircraft p/a, to increase its fleet to 130 by the end of 2015. [547 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Main hub reports increasing traffic
- Xiamen Airlines establishing a base in Changsha
Graphs and data:
- Xiamen Airlines fleet plans: Nov-2009
- Xiamen Airlines capacity (seats) share by airport
- Xiamen Airlines increased frequency: Spring 2010 Schedule
- Xiamen Gaoqi International Airport passenger numbers and passenger numbers growth: Sep-2008 to Sep-2009
- Changsha Huanghua International Airport capacity breakdown (seats per week as % of total)
- Changsha Huanghua International Airport passenger numbers and passenger numbers growth: 2001 to 2008
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.