Wizz Air launches Ukraine domestic operations
Wizz Air officially launched Ukrainian domestic operations with ten times weekly Kiev-Simferopol services on 11-Jul-08. The LCC also confirmed plans to launch services from Kiev to Kharkiv and Zaporyzhzhia in Sep-08, and plans to commence international services from Kiev to other European destination in Oct-08. [940 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Ukraine: LCC growth market of 2008/09; Germanwings and AirArabia to enter the market; other airlines to follow
- Transports 370,000 passengers to/from Romania in 1H08
- Selects V2500 engines for new fleet of 50 A320s
Graphs and data:
- Wizz Air Ukraine
- Wizz Air capacity (seats) by market: Week commencing 21-Jul-08
- Wizz Air services from Cluj
- Capacity share (seats) in Romania: 21-Jul-08
- Wizz Air fleet growth plan (orders and options): 2007-2016F
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.