The CAPA World Corporate Travel Innovation Summit, to be held in Amsterdam on 25 November 2013, will deliver an unprecedented focus on the biggest category of corporate travel spend: air.
Some 130 delegates will gather at the Grand Hotel Huis ter Duin, Noordwijk near Amsterdam, for this year’s Summit, to hear from industry leaders on the Outlook for Corporate Travel in 2014, with a specific focus on Air Procurement. The event will feature the views of key corporate travel buyers, airlines, travel management companies and the wider industry.
CAPA will release the findings of its Corporate Travel Intentions Survey for 2014 at this event, which will be followed by CAPA's World Aviation Summit, featuring 20+ airline CEOs.
CAPA World Corporate Travel Innovation Summit Agenda
The final Agenda for the CAPA World Corporate Travel Innovation Summit is provided below. For more information, please visit the event website.
|Corporate Travel Innovation Summit: 25 November 2013 Agenda|
|08:00||Registration and welcome coffee|
|09.00||Conference Welcome and introduction|
|09:05||Keynote Address: Global travel, changing at the speed of sound.
Web in Travel, Siew Hoon Yeoh, Founder
Playlist: Magical Mystery Tour - The Beatles
||The Corporate Travel Outlook for 2014
|10:40||COFFEE - sponsored by SkyTeam
|11:15||Air Procurement: The big headaches and frustrations - are they curable?
|12:00||Innovation Roadshow - The Corporate Travel Manager's toolbox for success
Martin Warner, Partner, Travel Innovation Partners will present a fast-moving and engaging line-up of the best corporate travel innovations on (or soon to be on) the market.
Playlist: Don't stop thinking about tomorrow - Fleetwood Mac
|12:00||Hotel Bookings - Content, Payment, Data & Integration
- Are you managing 100% of your hotel spend most effectively?
|12:30||Safety & Security - Now a must have on everyone's programme agenda
- What's new in the last 12 months that is making this easier and lowering cost to administer, and improves the confidence of your 'C' level executives who own the problem.
|12:45||Travel Management Platforms/Open Bookings and online Booking Tools
- What's new in the last 12 months and what is coming? How is the innovation benefiting the corporates/TMCs?
|13:05||Reporting and Business Intelligence: Winning from 'Big Data'
- What does Big Data mean in the travel industry – what is new to Corporates/TMC, and how can companies better use what data they have?
|13:15||LUNCH - Featuring the CAPA Corporate Travel Marketplace|
|14:30||Where the Rubber meets the Rail: The high speed rail challenge (and opportunity) for airlines and corporate travel
|15:30||COFFEE - sponsored by SkyTeam|
|16:00||What's keeping Travel Executives awake at night?
|18:00||Close of Day 1
CAPA has also published some in-depth analysis of corporate travel trends:
- Competition heats up for Southeast Asia-Europe corporate travel as market conditions improve
- US airlines seem bullish on North Atlantic corporate demand as the region shows positive momentum
Want more analysis like this? CAPA Membership gives you access to all news and analysis on the site, along with access to many areas of our comprehensive databases and toolsets.
Find out more and take a free trial.