Recorded at CAPA Middle East & Africa Aviation Summit, 30-Apr-2019
What’s Driving Travel And Tourism Demand In A Digital Era? The Role Of Air Services Partnerships
- What are the main source markets for Middle East and Africa inbound tourism?
- What are the key source markets for international growth?
- Is the region well positioned to attract key inbound markets?
- How can these regions target further growth?
- How do the superconnectors drive tourism growth from current transiting customers?
Moderator: IBM, Global Managing Director, Dee Waddell
- IBM, Chief Innovation Officer Emeritus, Bernard Meyerson
- ICF, Vice President, Managing Director Aviation, Jared Harckham
- South African Airways, Group CEO, Vuyani Jarana
- WTTC, Regional Director APAC & MEA, Nigel David