The Great Debate: Airport Regulation, Friend Or Foe?
Airport regulation is important. Airports are vertically integrated businesses. Landside – do give airports give enough space on site for rideshares, car parking, are ride-shares being overcharged? Airside – aircharges are rising – is that a sign of market pricing?Fuel lines – is there competition in the supply of jetbill?
Moderator: CAPA – Centre for Aviation, Chairman Emeritus, Peter Harbison
- ACCC, General Manager – Infrastructure Regulation Division, Matthew Schroder
- AIPA, President, Mark Sedgwick
- Airlines for Australia and New Zealand, Chairman, Graeme Samuel AC
- Frontier Economics, Economist, Anna Wilson
- Qantas, Group Executive Government, Industry, International and Sustainability, Andrew Parker
- Regional Express, Deputy Chairman, John Sharp