Recorded at CAPA Americas Aviation Summit, 19-Mar-2019
Spotlight On Key Markets: Trans-Pacific
- What can the US do to entice more inbound travel from across the Pacific?
- How are carriers utilising new fuel efficient aircraft to unlock network connectivity between Asia and the US? Singapore Airlines: Singapore-New York Ultra Long Haul route.
- What are the prospects for capacity growth from the growing South East Asia markets?
- Role of JVs e.g. Qantas/American
Moderator: InterVISTAS Consulting, Senior VP Airline Network Strategy, Sabine Reim
- Air China, Vice President & General Manager, North America, Zhihang Chi
- Charlie Pappas International, Principal, Charlie Pappas
- Japan Airlines, Vice President, Marketing & Strategy Research, Akihide Yoguchi
- Qantas, Senior Executive Vice President The Americas, New Zealand, Pacific Islands & Japan, Stephen Thompson