Recorded at CAPA Middle East & Africa Aviation Summit, 30-Apr-2019
Short-To-Long-Haul Connectivity, Particularly As LCC-Long Haul Airlines Expand
- How do long haul-short haul partnerships enable growth and scale?
- Are these new partnership arrangements set to disrupt network carriers’ long haul operations?
- How seamless are self connecting platforms and virtual interlining? What role can airports play in enabling connectivity?
- In which markets do long haul-short haul LCC partnerships proliferate?
- Can long haul low cost carrier operate as stand alone entities without short haul partners?
Moderator: CAPA – Centre for Aviation, Chief Analyst, Brendan Sobie
- flyadeal, CEO, Con Korfiatis
- ICF, VP, Managing Director Aviation, Jared Harckham
- London Stansted Airport, CCO, Aboudy Nasser