Recorded at CAPA Asia Aviation Summit 2016, 15-16 Nov 2016
Powering Business Advantage For Airlines: Is Big Data A Panacea?
As the Asia travel market enters maturity and growth rates ease differentiation between airlines (and their hubs) comes into sharper focus. Travellers in Asia also have expectations of a high quality experience. Airlines meanwhile sit on vast quantities of potentially valuable customer data, but developing the analytics to improve decision-making capabilities is the big challenge. Personalisation of messaging and collaborating with the right partners is vital. We navigate the opportunities and risks ahead in this session.
Moderator: CAPA - Centre for Aviation, Managing Director, Stephen Pearse
- Adara, VP Sales, Asia, Jonathan Hardy
- Amadeus, Global Head of Sales & Commercial Travel Intelligence, Didier Mamma
- HK Express, CEO, Andrew Cowen
- Sabre, Head of Sales & Business Development, Asia Pacific, John Chapman
- SITA, President, Asia Pacific, Ilya Gutlin