Post-Brexit: All Change – Or No Change?
Britain’s decision to exit the EU came as a surprise to most, including those who supported it. As reality strikes, there remain many complex bilateral and multilateral arrangements to unravel and to remake. How the scenario unfolds will depend on the renewed intentions of all those involved. The aviation world will be watching, as ancient norms are reviewed in the light of the 21st century’s evolving global marketplace.
- How will open skies in the EU-UK market and across the trans-Atlantic evolve as Brexit comes into effect?
- Are the region’s airlines, including new entrant disruptors who have been able to flourish due to advanced aircraft technology and the pre-Brexit liberalised environment, at risk of operating under more restrictive norms?
- Could Brexit provide a catalyst to reform the entire bilateral system that underpins aviation governance?
Moderator: Croon Callaghan Aviation Consulting, Partner, Jim Callaghan [Download Presentation]
- Aviation Strategy & Concepts, Managing Director, Ulrich Schulte-Strathaus
- Holland & Knight, Solicitor, Robert Ricketts
- Odi-sé Avocats, Partner, Matthieu de Varax