Loyalty in the midst of a crisis - Latin America
The Coronavirus pandemic is causing havoc in the airline industry. Loyalty programmes are helping airlines navigate the storm in various ways, with a strong focus on generating liquidity. Recent disclosures by some of the world’s largest airlines project that their programmes are more valuable than the core airline.
This projection and the ongoing crisis could be a catalyst for seismic change for loyalty programmes.
- How are loyalty programmes adjusting to the non-flying reality?
- How are programmes utilised by airlines for the three categories of revenue raising?
- What is the value of programmes compared to airline values?
- Can loyalty programmes survive without the airline?
- On Point Loyalty, Managing Partner, Evert de Boer
- LATAM Airlines Group, CEO LATAMPass, Ralph Piket
CAPA Live is the most sought-after monthly global aviation event. Taking place on the second Wednesday of each month, thousands of industry colleagues from across the globe tune in for their monthly dose of aviation and travel news, analysis, and in-depth interviews with industry leaders. Register here to be part of our growing community.