Recorded at CAPA Middle East & Africa Aviation Summit, 29-Apr-2019
Innovation driving the entire aviation ecosystem
Technology within the aviation sector continues to evolve and develop leading to improved passenger experience, increased revenues and enhanced service. There are a range of tools available now which could assist in these areas from Customer Focused Platforms; Artificial Intelligence; Digital technology; and many more.
These solutions are designed to enable an airline to increase their revenue, evolve their retailing strategies, and increase customer satisfaction.
- What do airlines need to do to evolve into proper travel retailers?
- What can they learn from other travel suppliers who excel in this arena?
- What other/newer distribution technologies are required to enable further airline growth?
- What technology is set to shape the way the future traveller interacts with airlines and airports?
- How will travel retail evolve after basic merchandising?
Session Provocateur: Skyscanner, Senior Director, Strategic Partnerships, Hugh Aitken
Moderator: Skyscanner, Senior Director, Strategic Partnerships, Hugh Aitken
- Caravelo, CCO, Jonathan Newman
- Etihad Airways, Vice President Revenue Management, Dieter Westermann
- Sabre, Vice President, Travel Solutions, MEA, Dino Gelmetti