Recorded at CAPA World Aviation Outlook Summit, 5-6 Dec 2019
Financing & OEM Outlook: A Meeting Of The Minds
In this session we ask key lessors and OEMs to share their thoughts on the market for 2020 and beyond.
- What will lessors look for in an airline business model in 2020?
- How does: credit structure; management talent and capital structure of the business; the competitive landscape, network, long term strategy and break-even point; impact the decision making process?
- How do lessors assess an airline risk?
- Should airlines lease or purchase outright from the OEM?
- Can OEMs deliver on their order books for 2020?
- New aircraft types and new engines promise to transform the way we travel:
- Is the number of delays and problems intensifying as a result.
- Will it reach breaking point in 2020?
- What aircraft innovation is set to change the landscape?
- Are things really worse than they were before?
- What needs to be done to deliver what the airlines want?