Developing more productive relationships with airports and other partners
By virtue of its very nature the airline industry is highly dependent on partnerships of one kind or another. In times of stress, reliance on these partners – and enhancing shared goals – becomes a high priority. These partners range from all parts of the supply chain, notably airports, to fellow airlines and agencies.
- Have you got the right partnerships?
- Who you do business with can be a key determinant of success or failure.
- Undergoing a transformation can put pressure on business partners, suppliers and other stakeholders.
Moderator: Skylight Aviation, Senior Advisor and former easyJet Group Strategy & Network Director, Cath Lynn
- Gatwick Airport, Head of Airline Relations, Stephen King
- Ryanair, COO, Peter Bellew
- Travelport, Global Head of Air, Travel Partners, Damian Hickey
- UATP, Commercial Director, Europe, Gabrielle Hoffman