Recorded at CAPA LCCs in North Asia Summit, 24-Jun-2019
CEO Roundtable – The Low Cost Edition – What Do LCCs In North Asia Need?
- What are the challenges and opportunities facing LCCs in North Asia?
- Gaining slots at the right times, at the right price. Is this impossible at the world’s key airports?
- Low cost terminals - are airports and airport designers really listening?
- Access to markets: what bilaterals are constrained? Are we past the high water mark of market liberalisation?
- Aircraft and engines – what’s next?
Moderator: CAPA - Centre for Aviation, Chairman Emeritus, Peter Harbison
- Cebu Pacific Air, Chief Executive Adviser, Mike Szucs
- Eastar Jet, CEO/President, Jong-Gu Choi
- Spring Airlines, President, Zhijie Wang