Recorded at CAPA Asia Aviation & Corporate Travel Summit, 7-8 Nov 2017
Blending Full Service And Low Cost Airline Products: The LCCs’ Perspectives
- What market positions are the LCCs aiming at – what strategies are in the future?
- How fast will they expand? – how sustainable are the massive order books of Asia’s LCCs?
- What are their main challenges? – market access; human resources for growth; other LCCs
- How will the large number of aircraft on order be used?
- Some companies are looking to leverage their existing brand, distribution network and technical capability to create a lower cost platform within a full service group. For dedicated self-styled low cost, long haul airlines, what more do they need to do?
Moderator: Dubai Aerospace Enterprise, Senior Advisor, Bertrand Grabowski
- AirAsia X, CEO, Benyamin Ismail
- Bluebox Aviation Systems, CEO, Kevin Clark
- Inmarsat Aviation, VP Asia Pacific, Otto Gergye
- Jetstar Asia Airways, CEO, Barathan Pasupathi