Ten month profit for China Eastern; rebound in traffic in Nov-2009
China Eastern reported a CNY1.85 billion (USD271 million) profit in the ten months to 31-Oct-2009, with passenger numbers rising 19.8% year-on-year, prompting GM, Liu Shaoyong, to state that the carrier is "moving away from its difficulties". [1212 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- New share placement to help ease balance sheet strains
- Merger receives final conditional approval – Shanghai Airlines likely to be de-listed
- An Alliance partner to be chosen
- Traffic rebound continues
- New routes added and service growth continues
- China Eastern teams up with Alibaba for on-line sales
Graphs and data:
- China Eastern Airlines traffic highlights: Nov-2009
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.