Sweden deregulates air navigation services, except for en route
The new Swedish Aviation Act has cleared the way for deregulation of air traffic navigation services in Sweden. The new act came into effect on 01-Sep-2010 and opens control tower and approach services at 38 airports to competition. Critically though, it does not affect the provision of en-route services. [1388 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Well prepared for change
- An integral player in northern European ATM
- Restructuring in a declining market
- A slow traffic recovery
- A tighter market and long-term reform, including cost reductions
Graphs and data:
- NEFAB members
- Swedish airport passengers & aircraft take-offs
- Swedish aircraft movements: 2008 & 2009
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.