Start-ups - Airlines failing faster than they are starting, but some new entrants appearing
The global economic turmoil may have claimed 30 airline victims so far in 2008, but there are some new entrants that are braving the conditions. [1180 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- ASIA PACIFIC
- Vietnam: Indochina Airlines become first private-owned Vietnamese airline
- Vietnam: Third private airline, Mekong Aviation, to launch in 2010
- MIDDLE EAST
- Yemen: Welcomes new regional carrier, Felix Airways
- Greece: Athens Airways to launch in early 2009
- NORTH AMERICA
- Canada: NewAir & Tours renamed EnerJet; to launch in 1Q09
Graphs and data:
- Felix Airways domestic and international route plans
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.