SpiceJet seeks to grow out of strife
Newly recapitalised SpiceJet is showing signs of confidence amid the despair in the Indian market. With a new financial backer and management team, the Indian LCC is seeking to grow it business, exerting pressure on its rivals along the way. But SpiceJet has its own deep hole to dig its way out of. [1069 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Discount fares for peak festive season
- Expanding route network again
- Mr Ross confident of carrier's future
- Sanjay Aggarwal appointed new CEO
Graphs and data:
- SpiceJet passenger traffic & growth rate (% change year-on-year): Jan-07 to Sep-08
- Domestic passenger numbers and passenger load factors in Sep-08
- SpiceJet destination map: Oct-08
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.