Skymark Airlines falls back into the red in December quarter
Japanese LCC, Skymark Airlines, slipped to an operating loss of USD41.7 million (JPY3.7 billion) in the nine months ended 31-Dec-08 after reporting an operating profit of USD31.9 million (JPY2.9 billion) in the previous corresponding period. [1133 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Expects a return to profitability in FY09/10 following a loss in FY08/09
- 2013 target: Revenues of USD394 million, operating profit of USD72 million and fleet of 20 B737NGs
- President and CEO increases stake to over 50%
Graphs and data:
- Skymark financial highlights for nine months ended 31-Dec-08
- Skymark financial forecast for 12 months to 31-Mar-09
- Skymark fleet plans: Feb-09
- Skymark Airlines capacity breakdown by route (seats per week as % of total): Week commencing 02-Feb-09
- Japan domestic capacity share by carrier (seats as % of total): Week commencing 02-Feb-09
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.