SkyEurope’s management upbeat, as creditors held at bay amid further restructuring
Long-troubled SkyEurope has announced that a Bratislava District Court has granted it “creditor protection”, basically a form of bankruptcy avoidance, allowing it to continue to operate while it undergoes a restructuring of its operations. [1097 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Results for Mar-09 Quarter dismal
- Enforced strategy of cutting routes and fleet has caused a drop in costs greater than the drop in revenue
- While costs were cut, passenger confidence evaporated.
- Some good news and some bad news in April and May traffic figures
- Outlook: Scraping by
Graphs and data:
- SkyEurope financial highlights for 3 months ended 31-Mar-2009
- SkyEurope EBITAR margin, EBIT margin and net margin: 1QFY07 to 2QFY09
- SkyEurope cost breakdown: 2Q2008 vs 2Q2009
- SkyEurope operating revenue growth and passenger number growth: 1QFY08 to 2QFY09
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.