SkyEurope's bridge financing extended…again
SkyEurope Airlines stated York Global Finance II, which owns 29.9% of SkyEurope, further extended the carrier’s deadline to repay a EUR15 million loan granted in Dec-07, and a EUR10 million loan granted in Sep-08, from 15-Feb-09 to 15-Mar-09. [1437 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- To continue capacity reductions; to reduce capacity by 19% in 1H09
- Fleet shrinks by two thirds; facing challenges financing future aircraft
- Not out of the woods yet
Graphs and data:
- A flurry of activity to shore up SkyEurope
- SkyEurope monthly passenger traffic (millions) and load factor (%): 12 months to 31-Jan-08 vs 12 months to 31-Jan-09
- SkyEurope fleet plans and ownership structure: Feb-09
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.