SkyEurope reports rise in passenger numbers in Jun-08
SkyEurope reports it transported 344,383 passengers in Jun-08, a 4.4% year-on-year increase, while load factor fell 2.1 ppts to 79.1%. The carrier earlier explained its switch of focus to new short-haul business routes will produce lower load factors in the short term, “but stronger yields”. [685 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Removes fuel surcharges, introduces all-inclusive pricing policy
Graphs and data:
- SkyEurope traffic highlights for Jun-08
- European carriers’ passenger growth (%) and load factor (%): Jun-08
- SkyEurope traffic highlights for 12 months ended 30-Jun-08
- SkyEurope Monthly Passenger Traffic (millions) and Load Factor (%): 12 months to 31-May-08 vs 12 months to 31-May-07
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.