- Terminal 3: New SGD1.8 billion construction;
- LCC Terminal: New SGD45 million construction;
- Terminal 2: SGD240 million upgrade project;
- A380 upgrades: SGD68 million upgrade to runway, taxiways and terminal facilities;
- Airport hotel: Inviting bidders for the construction of a 400-room, four to five-star hotel at Terminal 3.
- Revenue: SGD971.0 million, +24.5% year-on-year, attributed to increased traffic to the Middle East (+24.8%) and Asia Pacific (+20.5%) regions;
- Net profit: SGD439.9 million, +70.1%. CAAS forecasts annual traffic growth to reach 6% for the next ten years.
News such as this delivered daily to your inbox from the Centre's Airport Business Daily.
Click the icon below for more information.
Want more analysis like this? CAPA Membership gives you access to all news and analysis on the site, along with access to many areas of our comprehensive databases and toolsets.
Find out more and take a free trial.