Shenzhen Airport's first half profits fall in line with expectations
Shenzhen Airport Co Ltd reported (20-Aug-08) a 72.1% reduction in net profit for the six months ended 30-Jun-08, according to domestic accounting standards, due mainly to a lawsuit involving the Industrial Bank Co Ltd. [452 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Better second half expected, traffic picks up (a little)
Graphs and data:
- Shenzhen Airport Co Ltd financial/traffic highlights:
Six months ended 30-Jun-08
- Shenzhen Airport financial performance comparison: 1H08 vs 1H07
- Shenzhen Airport operating profit margin and net profit margin: 2005 vs 1H08
- Shenzhen Airport passenger number and cargo volume growth
(% change year-on-year): Aug-07 to Jul-08
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.