Breakthrough contracts for Changi and Fraport in Saudi Arabia
General Authority of Civil Aviation (GACA) took a key step forward in realising its long term goals of reforming Saudi Arabia’s aviation sector, this month officially awarding two foreign companies a total of USD154.8 million in management contracts for its three busiest airports.
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Next stop: Privatisation
- Fraport officially awarded Riyadh and Jeddah airport management contracts
- Jeddah to launch expansion programme in Dec-08
- CAI awarded "land mark" contract at Dammam
- Lufthansa Technik awards NAS MRO contract
- Taif greenfield airport project proposed
Graphs and data:
- Saudi Arabia total passenger traffic (domestic & international): 1997 to 2007
- Dammam International Airport passenger numbers and passenger numbers growth: 2001-2007
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.