Russian and foreign consortia gather for St Petersburg concession
St Petersburg, home city of both Russian President Dmitry Medvedev and Prime Minister Vladimir Putin, has enjoyed record investment and a construction boom in the last few years. Now a project is in hand to expand the main airport dramatically. [1432 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Size matters
- No obvious favourite at this stage
- Some local participants ‘created’ for the purpose?
- Macquarie not a bidder, but Renaissance Fund could be employed
- Estimated income of USD5-10 billion
- Mixed messages for investors
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.