Return to full year profit is still on the cards for Air China
Air China still expects to return to profit this year as passenger numbers grow, at least partly on the back of government stimulus measures to help revive domestic air travel. [1014 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- April results provide a mixed picture
- Still no State Aid - despite handouts to others
- A more cautious approach to Capital Expenditure
- Air Express services to capitalise on domestic market growth
- A branch operation in Wuhan
Graphs and data:
- Air China passenger number growth and cargo volume growth: Apr-08 to Apr-09
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.