Shenzhen Airport traffic increases by 11.9%; Beijing pax up 11.6%
- Passenger numbers: 2.4 million, +11.9% year-on-year;
- Cargo volume: 70,500 tonnes, +32.1%;
- Aircraft movements: 18,900, +8.7%.
Meanwhile, Beijing Capital International Airport also announced its traffic rose by 11.6% in Aug-2010:
- Passenger numbers: 7.0 million, +11.6%;
- Aircraft movements: 46,090, +7.1%.
See related CAPA profile: Traffic - Airports
Australia's unlisted Brisbane Airport Corp is reportedly considering a 10 or 15-year US private placement and a five to seven-year AUD bond sale in late 2010 or early 2011 as it pursues new markets to help refinance debt and finance the construction of a new runway.
Other Asia Pacific airport operators that gained ground yesterday included Auckland (+1%) and Korea Airport (+0.1%). Meanwhile, Malaysia Airports (-0.9%) and Airports of Thailand (-1.9%) shares dropped.
Selected airports daily share price movements (% change): 07-Sep-2010