Fraport announces November traffic
SYDNEY (Centre for Asia Pacific Aviation) - Fraport reports the following traffic highlights at its six airports in Nov-05:
- Total passenger numbers: 5.1 million, -6.9% year-on-year:
- Frankfurt Airport: 3.9 million, +2.5 %;
- Lima Airport: 452,277, +10.9%;
- Hannover Airport: 371,516, +6.3%;
- Hahn Airport: 229,856 , +13.0%;
- Antayla Airport: 117,009, -82.9%, due to the commencement of a new competing passenger terminal earlier this year;
- Saarbrucken Airport: 28,984, -5.4%.
- Cargo volume: 220,117 tonnes, +8.2%:
- Aircraft movements: 57,617, -1.6%:
Want More Analysis Like This?
CAPA Membership provides access to all news and analysis on the site, along with access to many areas of our comprehensive databases and toolsets.Find Out More