Aeroports de Paris to maintain current charges level, shares drop
AdP stated it remains confident of the medium and long-term growth prospects of its business, despite short term traffic reductions. The airport operator forecasts 0.5% growth in passenger traffic in 2010, followed by average annual growth of 3.2% for the 2011-2015 period. The company is planning to invest EUR2.37 billion over the 2011-2015 period, representing a reduction in investment of over 20% (2010 euro equivalent) relative to the period 2006-2010.
AdP’s shares dropped 3% yesterday.
Geneva pax traffic up, movements down
- Passenger numbers: 720,987, +5.7% year-on-year;
- Aircraft movements: 12,464, -2.6%;
- Cargo volume: 4,508 tonnes, +22.2%.
Shares in rival Zurich Airport rose 0.4% yesterday.
Healthy increase at Incheon
- Passenger numbers: 2.3 million, +7.3% year-on-year;
- Cargo volume: 227,596 tonnes, +22.3%;
- Aircraft movements: 16,451, -2.6%.
Selected airports daily share price movements (% change): 09-Dec-09